We got LEGO Indiana Jones Wii a couple of weeks ago. It is way fun. Then SkyeGuy got me the DS version. In case you have ever wondered, the two games are completely different. Something about graphics and data space. They both follow the same stories, the movies. But they use different scenes and the play is changed to use the touch screen.I finally have figured out a strategy to playing the LEGO games. Now I have to go back and finish playing the LEGO Star Wars DS. Plus, I totally want the Wii version. Instead of being two different games, it's like one really big game.
I can't stop playing. As you can see, Haley has an opinion about her Mom hogging all of the game consoles. She wishes I would just work on the Wallis Cardigan.
3 comments:
I didn't realize the DS version was that different. Though I don't like IJ enough to get it again. After I finally get my DS for my birthday.... But maybe Star Wars. We're almost completely done with the first IJ movie on the Wii. Then have to go back and finish the other two movies. Have fun with yours!
ppffftt! i tried playing the DS and it's too advanced for me:o)
Hey, I know, Nick is addicted to Indie too, we have it on the xbox360...It is much fun!
Post a Comment