Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mini Scrubby Loofahs

Here is some knitting, finally. I actually knit all of these up before Indiana Jones walked into my life. The last of the ends were sewn in about twenty minutes ago. They are smaller than your regular sized washcloth. Cast on half the stitches and knit half the length.

I figured this way I would get four scrubbies with the same yarn that would make one big scrubby. Because really, if you had one of these for everyday of the week, that is a lot of yarn. They were also very fast knits.
Pattern: Mini Scrubby Loofahs
From: From the Right Side of My Brain.
Yarns: Sugar n' Cream Cotton and Himalaya Yarns 100% Aloo.

I like the green/brown/white ones. They remind me of Italian ice cream. What's it called, spumoni? Here's one of the white cotton minis. I was able to get two of these out of the leftover yarn from the big scrubby I made before.

No comments: