Is it insane that it's October first and our front door is already decorated for Halloween? Maybe it's insane that our door has looked like this for a week already and we were the last ones out of the neighborhood friends to decorate? Maybe I'm just insane... I do write a blog you know?
I won't show you a picture of the whole thing because it's really not THAT impressive. We got everything from the dollar store except for this guy. He was just so fuzzy and cute and that is the only time I will use those words in reference to a spider.
Then there are the crows. LG says "hi" everytime she walks by this guy. There are also dying ficus trees, but they are up year round.
At least now every little kid on the block will know to come to our house to get a piece of crap candy on Halloween. In LA no one ever came because our apartment was so far from the street. We would even try sitting at the end of the driveway and people would still walk past us. Really.
No comments:
Post a Comment