We just had an earthquake. It was centered about 30 miles-ish SouthEast of us. A 5.8 magnitude. That was rocking Chino Hills up pretty well.
I just had to share. It's always cool to be completely sober and you can't stand still
because your rocking back and forth. I think that may be the true reason you are suppose to stand in the doorways. Keep you from looking drunk because you are holding onto the doorway. hehe.
Now I get to go home and check to see if all the shelves are still up.
----After lunch check up-----
My house seems to be the same mess that I left it in this morning. Darn that earthquake for being so clean.
3 comments:
good luck! i just read about that earthquake - it has been awhile since the last one, right?
Happy Belated Birthday! This is the first time I have checked out your site....I love it. Really like the flower templete! Talk to you soon!
Love ya,
Christy
Yes I heard.....I hate earthquakes. What...did you want the earthquake to make an absolute mess. Well hell Krissy if you want that I will just send Nick in, then bring him back. He can do that for you. HeeHee.
Post a Comment