What's been driving my crazy? Kindergarten (which is doing better), the PTA (which I now hate), milk money, the stupid lady in the parking lot, knowing I get to be a big "B" because other people are making plans for my holidays that I don't want to do, the "Thursday Pack", substitute hygienists, my fire alarm breaking, having a fight with Haley (our first real fight), and Delta Dental (that one is for you Natalie).
So here are the things this week that make me feel a little better:
- Advil and my eye mask.
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich. This is thanks to My Boring Blog. Mine isn't as fancy as hers, it's just Cheddar cheese, but it sure hit the spot. It was kinda like when you've been relaxing on the watching TV, and suddenly a commercial for Stouffer's Lasagna? Suddenly you are craving lasagna. Not necessarily Stouffer's brand, but just a hot dish of cheesy, meaty lasagna with some garlic bread on the side and a Caesar salad. It happens to me often, but usually with pizza, cheesecake and baked potatoes. Once you gobble up what ever it was you were craving, you feel so satisfied. Thank you Michelle, for the happy.

- Finishing The Kite Runner, a very good book, and starting The Red Tent with a group of other knitters. I'm actually doing a good job at this whole read more New Year's resolution.
- A glass of Dupond Souvigon Blanc. Oh, that sounds like it would be good with a grilled cheese sandwich. Hmmm... Is lunch time too early to start drinking wine?

- Not having to put gas in my tank this week.
- And flowers. Some new ones I got to take home from the office last night and some that I bought two weeks ago that actually haven't died, yet. (I also got to bring home a bunch of fish from the office. Yeah, that sounds like a story all on it's own).

- I suppose these two, also.

I'm going to Disneyland. There is a place there that has a great salad. mmmm. I'll post knitting later.
3 comments:
have fun at disneyland:o) oh, and that picture of your fam is super cute, too:o)
Krissy, always so positive.....yeah welcome to REAL SCHOOL, I have had some of the same fights with Katelynn over lunch money....how she has lost it before. Well I know your in Disneyland, just talked with you. I hope you have fun. I miss you. I need to come see you before I move.
Ha! Whatever I can do to pass along my love of the grilled cheese sandwich. :-) Have fun at Disneyland!
Post a Comment