One of my co-workers. Tina, saw Haley's Fingerless Mittens and asked if I could make her two pairs. She has a couple of cutie granddaughters with birthdays coming up soon. Then I found out soon was this Sunday. At least they are an easy knit.
Tina provided the yarn. Yummy, butter colored cotton from Sweden. Safari, Mjukt Bomullsgarn for Stickning. That means Soft Cotton for Knitting. Did I tell you that Tina is from Sweden? One of my hand model's mom is from Sweden, too. Maybe I should have Swedish Meatballs for dinner?
This picture makes me think about making some BFF sets for Haley and her friends. I'll have to use a different pattern. I'm a little tired of this one and there are way to many neat patterns to settle on one.
Pattern: Victoria Fingerless Mittens by Louisa Harding
Heavily Modified for Children's Size
Source: Knitting Little Luxuries
Yarn: Safari Mjukt bomullsgarns for Stickning (Soft Cotton for Knitting)
Source: Knitting Little Luxuries
Yarn: Safari Mjukt bomullsgarns for Stickning (Soft Cotton for Knitting)
3 comments:
They look so happy there gorgeous:)Hugs Darcy
These are adorable on them!
You're right, there are SO many neat patterns out there. With all the choices you have, you could outfit an army.
The girls look so happy with their pretty little mitts. Great job!
Post a Comment