Sunday, September 14, 2008

One Of The Nice Things

One of the nice things about Disneyland is it is a great place to scout for a new haird0. With so many people from so many places, you can find a lot of hairstyles and maybe even the perfect do for you.

This is the first one that caught my eye. I don't know, it might be a little too much business in the front for me. Or is that party in the back?!?I've always wanted to put a little pink in my hair, but this isn't quite what I was thinking. Pink hair seems to due better on Blondes. hmmm... Dye hair blonde, then pink. I'm thinking that I'm not seeing this in my future. Now, blue hair. I could probably pull that off.I don't know, it's cute. It's just a little too flower child for me. Maybe it would be better if she wasn't wearing her boyfriend's clothes. What's this? Did I totally get caught taking a picture of a total stranger. She is looking right at me. Good thing there was a waterfall behind her that I could fake that I was taking a picture of.

In the end, Haley and I decided we would rather just have our makeup done. We are going for the enchanted princess look. It seems to work perfectly for us. I think I am officially done with Disneyland until Haley is ready to ride the roller coasters. Who told her about the Matterhorn? That is my favorite ride and Haley is finally tall enough to go on it. Unfortunately, I couldn't even get her on Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. Thank goodness It's a Small World was closed. We never would of gotten off of that one.

3 comments:

Live, Laugh, and Love :) xoxo said...

Your hair fits you both beautifully. I hope ya'all had fun!

Anonymous said...

LOL@you Kinnearing people! I could never do that. I like the princess look; much better than that mullet.

Vanessa said...

You have a deliciously wicked sense of humour!