I was going to write more about the mommy groups on Friday, but a blog post didn't happen yesterday. It literally takes me all day to write these sometimes. When trying to post three times a week, I'm just going to have to give you what I can. I'm trying to stretch out what I talk about. First was - I went to a button shop. Next will be - Here are the buttons I bought. Then - Here they are sewn onto something. Mix it in with some mommy group posts, lame posts like this one, knitting catch up, and whatever else I start to come up with, I should be able to get you three posts a week. crosses fingers
Kidlets
Chicklet @ 6 Months
LG turned 6 months yesterday. Yeah! She is obsessed with putting stuff in her mouth. In Sophie's absence, this poor little duck has been getting most of it. But if she can, she likes to put paper. lemons, books, sunglasses or anything else she manages to grab in her mouth before mom takes it away. We really need to find Sophie.
I don't think that there is much hope in finding Sophie. Even though I put our last name on her in permanent marker. I checked the lost and found at the lagoon. I back tracked the walk from the last known location, twice. Sophie is a very popular toy with the babies and very cute, so I wouldn't be surprised if someone took her home. Darn it.

2 comments:
Hopefully Sophie finds an exciting life with whatever happens to her. I've been doing the three times a week blog thing too and definitely still find it difficult to find something interesting each day. I think you're doing just fine though so no worries! :-)
What an amazingly cute photo!
I'd like to think maybe so found a little rubber zoo somewhere where a couple of Lego zookeepers will keep her in leaves and other rubber giraffe snacks.
Post a Comment