I don't know if I love these socks more, or the pictures that I took of them. I played a little with what I guess is my computer's photoshop. I know so little about photoshop that I'm not sure if it's a name brand like Kleenex or just what you call facial tissue. The pictures were taken inside on a rainy day and not the best lighting. I have no idea what I did, but as I lightened up the pics, they also got this grainy, vintagey look that I love and was perfect for little ballerina feet.
These are basic toe-up socks with short-row toes and heels. Then I added YOs in the garter stitch cuff. It's a little tough to see, but BG also has ribbon running up her legs. (Rav link)
These were perfect for Trick 'O Treating on Halloween. She had the ballet look and was still able to wear her tennis shoes, so the group wasn't slowed down by Ballerina Princess with the dainty shoes. This happened a few years ago and the other parent said we had to use walking shoes from now on.
Kidlets
The other day BG and I were watching TV. Probably iCarly, JAG or the Olympics. Then LG just started shrieking and giggling. She had discovered the little flip cards on her excersaucer.
Chicklet @ 6mths
She was completely entertained by flipping the cards up and down. Down and up. Now that she is a little sitter that wants to be a little stander, I finally get a break from always holding her. This is very nice since she currently only allows me to hold her. I feel bad for BG and DH. It's just a phase that all babies go through and one day she won't like me as much.


2 comments:
I can't believe how big she is getting!! She's adorable, and LOVE the ballerina socks!!
How Adorable~! I LOVE the socks~! I am trying to come up with a sock pattern ....WAY CUTE.... :)
Post a Comment