
Pattern: Elijah by Ysolda
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino DK in dark Purple (and I used every last scrap of the yarn. In fact, one leg is just slighty shorter than the other).
Yarn: Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino DK in dark Purple (and I used every last scrap of the yarn. In fact, one leg is just slighty shorter than the other).
This is Elijah. He is going to McKenna. McKenna is still in Shawna's belly, but since Shawna is having a "Give my Belly Presents Party" I made this little guy. I get the feeling that I am going to be making these for any more babies that come my way. It was a really fun project to make. The nice thing is you stuff it as you go. No seams to sew. So, once you knit the last stitch, your done. You have to love that in a project.
5 comments:
Adorable! Every time I see one of these guys knit up I love them even more. He must be so soft in the Cashmerino!
He IS soft!!! I got to squeeze him today at work, and he is so cute and squishy. Nicely done! That belly is lucky.
I don't think I've ever seen a little stuffed animal in cashmerino. I love the stuff. Add in the lack of seaming and the super-cute outcome and I think you've got me sold. I am going to have to make one of those some day soon.
I originally bought three balls of cashmerino to make a baby sweater. Plus, they were 50% off. So, I also have white and blue (now a sweater). Somewhere between buying the yarn and making this toy, I decided I'm going to make toys for other people's babies since they last longer than a sweater that gets grown out of. So, cashmerino it is.
He is so cute!
Post a Comment