You know those days that are so busy that it literaly takes you all day to write a ten sentenced email. Nevermind, a blog with paragraphs and uploaded photos. Then your camera battery goes dead and you can't even get all the pictures off of it.
I tried to tell you about our fun Arizona, baseball themed Easter. But that hasn't happened yet. So, I leave you with this. Yarn that I picked up at a LYS in Scottsdale, AZ.
I tried to tell you about our fun Arizona, baseball themed Easter. But that hasn't happened yet. So, I leave you with this. Yarn that I picked up at a LYS in Scottsdale, AZ.

It's Cloinette Jitterbug in Ginger Cinnabar. A very Arizona-ie color. It's not that great of a picture with flash and all, but think...
The reds are a better match to the yarn color.More to come later.
1 comment:
Oh man, we were going to check out Red Rock Canyon near Vegas when we were out there, but we decided against it... if it looks anything like that, I am really bummed!!
Looking forward to the socks that come from that yarn... and the leftovers, too! ;)
Post a Comment