- Feb 23 - We had breakfast down at the beach . I like that there are million dollars homes all lined up next to each other like dropout beauty queens.

- Feb 24 - Here's the Little Miss playing on my computer. (Do you like my computer desk? It's Disney princesses! I could share the real desk with the husband and not get to play around as much as I would like.) What got me to take the picture is that Haley is wearing two hats. The adult hat and then the matching kid's hat on top of that. I promise you, I'm not that big of a Grinch on the heating bill.

- Feb 26 - The guy on the right is my arched nemesis. He loves to dig up all the soil around my plants that I have a hard enough time keeping alive. He'd probably be in love it if all the peanuts he buried in there would start to grow. Apparently he has found a friend, too.

- Feb 27 - This is the back of a video I found. It's a really cool watch us ski a hole bunch of radicule mountains around the world. I just can't get over the hairstyles and fashions.

- Feb 28 - Finally, here si the building next the office. They were so loud all day long. But, check out the fellow on the far left. It's the one armed man!!! The first time I saw this guy, he was laying down tar with a cigarette hanging out off his lip.
Well, that's it. One month's worth of the crazy stuff I see from day-to-day.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Last of the 30 Day Photo Challange
Here are the last of the 30 Day Photo Challenge. I started this because my sister was looking for contenders. It's been fun, but I'm glad I don't have to try to remember to take a picture every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment