
We've had the Wii for a week and already have a small arsenal of video games. As if the DS didn't take up enough of my time. If I'm not playing, I'm supervising all the neighborhood kids that now want to hang out at our house.I also happen to be the first on my block with Bobert B. Dog on the back of my car. My LYS owner gave it to me as a thank you for doing the interview for the local newspaper.
The article was funny to read. I was quoted about making a fashion statement with my hobby. And that people are impressed with that fact that I made an piece of clothing. Also, that I just love going in the store and touching all of the fibers and colors.It really cracked me up when one of the dads at the play group asked me if I was in the paper. You can check out the whole article here.
No comments:
Post a Comment