I had a lot to do to get ready for this trip. I had to plan out all of the knitting projects. Experiment on shorter drives if I would be able to knit/read in the car if I took a Dramamin. This worked like a charm on the long drive except, even with taking the "less drowsy" formula, I still slept half of the drive. I also tried to perfect my driving to Arizona joke for the California locals. -I was driving to Arizona to watch the Angels of Anaheim play the LA Dodgers. You see, this is funny if you tell the joke in the South Bay because Angel's Stadium is 45 minutes South and Dodger's Stadium is 45 minutes NorthEast. hahaha - Bad Joke.
Either way. Baseball wasn't so bad. Take this guy for example. He looks as good throwing a ball as he goes getting chased around Wisteria Lane by Terri Hatcher. James Denton was the only guy I got up to take a picture of. I did manage to take a picture of the actual baseball, behind my knitting.
This is as much as I got done between two games. By the time we got home I was about 8 inches into knee high boots socks.Sometime before we left, we realized Easter is super early this year. So, Uncle Brian put together an egg hunt at the hotel . It was a pretty fun Easter .
1 comment:
Cute blog entry. It was enough to distract me and felt some mittens that I made! Glad you had a good Easter!
Post a Comment