Tuesday, April 1, 2008

In The Meantime

I finished my Spiral Boot Socks. I would love to share them with you, except I seem to be having a hard time getting a picture that I like. I may have to borrow my neighbor tomorrow to take a good picture.

In the meantime, I will share this.

You know those shoes that you loved as a kid and wanted to wear them everywhere? They were the cheap plastic, heeled, dress up shoes that made you fell like a princess. Well, my daughter has several pairs of these. It makes me a little nervous sometimes because we have so much tile in our house and I am waiting for her to slip an hit her head.


It seems that what I should of been worrying about was the bathroom scale. She was goofy off, watching me go my hair and climbing all over everything in those darn shoes. The next thing we know is that there is a loud pop and the heel of her shoes cracked the plastic window in half. You know, the window that never tells you what you want to hear.


I wasn't too worried about the scale. I only own it because my husband wanted to
monitor my weight gain while I was pregnant. He uses it more than I do. But, little Haley was very upset that it had gotten broken. So, I had to dig out the super glue. Now instead of looking at the red line, you get to guess which number is under all the sloppily placed glue.

No comments: