I have finally finished the Spiral Boot Socks. The ones that I started back in August. I guess the Monkey socks got me onto a little sock kick. I am glad to have these done, and I am never going to make another pair of high socks. Or at least not until I get a bug for some yarn that is asking me to make them into knee high socks.
Pattern: Spiral Boot Socks by Veronik AveryFrom: Interweave Knits, Summer 2007
Yarn: SWTC ToFutsies in Light Pink, 1 ball
And I managed to get all of it done with the one ball of ToFutsies. I can't believe how much yarn was in it. I also had an unused ball to take back and exchange.
1 comment:
These are beautiful. They're so fine and delicate they're like lingerie for your legs!! I love how the yarn has a bit of colour variation, but doesn't take away from the lace pattern. (And your legs don't look pasty!)
Post a Comment