Hi, this is Haley. I asked my Mom to make me some socks, now! So she did. I love them. I even walked around the house for three days wearing only one sock while I waited for the other. I have fun with my new socks. Mom says that they make my feet look like candy and she tries to eat them. I also like that the bottom part is so smooth and the top part is all bumpy. It's funny. Okay, talk to you later.
Pattern: Simply Lovely Lace Socks by Karen Baumer
From: Interweave Knits, Spring 2006
Yarn: ToFutsies in Off on the Right Foot
1 comment:
These socks are super cute. And the boot socks too. I'm going to email you about your comment on my blog...but I'm a bit freaked out waiting for my consultation with the oral surgeon, so it might take me a bit. That, and I can't seem to access my gmail. Glad you and Haley both have toasty toes.
Post a Comment