These are my Charades. They are from Arizona. Being that I bought the yarn there. What do a pair of socks from AZ do in California? Why, go to the beach of course. They had a pretty good time sun bathing and building a sand castle. Of course, you couldn't get them within 30 feet of the water.
They did bring their very own matching beach towel. And then they became completely annoyed with the other sunbathers and their fat-free, tan selves. It's only April. No one should be tan yet. 
Pattern: Charade by Sandra Park (queue)
From: I May Be Knitting a Ranch House
Yarn: Colinette Jitterbug in Ginger Cinnabar
From: I May Be Knitting a Ranch House
Yarn: Colinette Jitterbug in Ginger Cinnabar
4 comments:
Krissy, those sock are beautiful! The color and pattern are perfect. I've never tried the jitterbug yarn.
Good thing they wouldn't go near the water...you'd never forgive them if they drowned.
You really picked a good pattern for the yarn. I'm knitting a pair of Roza's socks, and I'm not sure that I have the right yarn for the pattern. But, I'm not sure what would be the right pattern at all, so I'm continuing. I love the bright orange.
ooh! i love the texture that pattern created and i'm not usually an "orange person" but that is a great shade! i have used jitterbug a few times and i love the yarn base. congrats on a great new pair:o)
Post a Comment