Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thank you Mr. MailMan

What a yummy coming home from work day. I found the yarn that I ordered for the Wallis Cardigan hiding next to my door. Then I checked the mailbox and the pattern was there. Oh man, what a way to start my weekend. I've already made a gauge and figured out the alterations so that it will fit me. I love that there is no waiting for one or the other! I'm off to knit now.

4 comments:

Senora Fuerte said...

Mine hasn't come yet. This isn't FAIR!!! (pouting)

Connie said...

Lucky you! I can't wait to see the Wallis progress on your needles. I'd like to try that one too - it's a beautiful cardigan, but I'm not sure if it would look right on me. I'm short, petite, etc.

km said...

Mine came on Wednesday, just in time for me to sit with the mag while 6 took piano. I haven't decided on anything to knit though...I bet you'll CO this weekend.

Anonymous said...

I hope I can get out to get one soon!