Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Fun With Tagging"

I wish I were Buffy tagged me. At least I think she tagged me. She posted that she was tagged and gave us five facts about her. Then she said she wanted to know more about me and four others. So, I guess I was tagged. Either way, all of you are learning about me!

1) What was I doing 10 years ago?

I was 19 years old, working two jobs. Blockbuster Video and bagging groceries at Albertsons. I lived in my own apartment, had a boyfriend and a busy social calender.

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order):

Go to work, figure out what to make for dinner, make a shopping list, make a rope out of yarn for a tank top (post coming soon) and play checkers with Haley.

3) Snacks I enjoy:

Chewy sour candies. Anything made out of potatoes. Wine.

4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:

If I were a billionaire, I would have a beach house, never talk to people
I didn't like again, have extra time for knitting because I'd have a maid, do charity work and travel.

5) Place I have lived.

I was born outside Salt Lake City, Utah.
Then moved to Fort Lewis, Washington.
Some place I don't remember in Alabama.
Frankfurt AM, West Germany
Butzbach, West Germany
Dixon, California
El Paso, Texas
Dixon, California
El Paso, Texas (not a typo, I moved back and forth)
Caldwell, Idaho
Tehachapi, California
Lancaster, California
Rosamond, California
Palmdale, California
Redondo Beach, California

Okay, here is the hard part, I have to pick five people I want to know more about.
KM- a day in the life of 5, 3 & 1
Julie - good yarns
Shawna - lamby knits
Vanessa - old soul knits
Janet - on the house Janet is new, so I really want to learn about her.

Oh yeah, and just so there is clarity, you five ARE tagged :)

5/22/08

Okay, Kelly wants to play also. Of course I've known her for 12 years and everything outside of her to do list, I already know..... But, Kelly is tagged too.

6 comments:

km said...

I really like this game of tag...but life won't slow down for a few days. I'll get there though.

Anonymous said...

what you don't want to know more about me?? geesh.....luv ya too. I am just kidding...luv ya. I am stealing your last post idea, check in later.

Anonymous said...

by the way, kelly is anonymous.....lol

Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry I wasn't clear - YES! You are tagged! ;)
I'm glad you played! I love wine too. A lot. And potatoes. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow I am so honored. I have never been tagged. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I have posted my responses. Thanks again for getting me in the game. It was fun.