1. Do you Knit or Crochet? For how long? I've been knitting since September of 2005. I've known how to crochet since September of 2004, but I don't crochet regularly..at all.2. Do you enjoy using metal, wooden, or some other kind of needle\hook? I normally use bamboo or my Denise interchangables. I do own a couple of metal needles and some Addi's. sometimes it does depend on the yarn.
10. What is your least favorite thing about summer? This is summer we are talking about? Cause I could give you a list of my least favorite things about winter.
3. What are your favorite types of yarn? Any you just can't stand? I love a lot of yarns. I buy mostly from my LYSs and avoid the Walmart/Michaels selections. I think of the yarn I use as being as fine as the work I make.
4. When it comes to cotton, are there any brands you'd love to try and haven't? I've only made Dishclothes with Sugar n' Cream. I've used other types of cottons for clothes and toys. I'm on a little of a organic cotton kick. Being that the Washcloth I make with be with Blue Skies Organic Cotton. I really want to work with that one.
5. When you make Dishcloths, do you use them yourself, or tend to give them as gifts? At first I gave them all away as gifts. In our house all the cloths are for doing the dishes. (I just found this link that I want to ty next). We love washcloths in the bathroom, but don't have any knit ones in there right now.
6. Do you have a favorite color? Any that you dislike? I would love to have something cool and fresh colored. Not really any colors that are dark.
7. What color(s) (if any!) are your kitchen and bath decorated in? The bathroom is mostly pink/purple. The kitchen is a free for all.
8. What are your favorite scents around the house? All of my Yankee Candles are in citrusy or berry scents.
9. What is your very favorite thing about summer? My birthday, the Fourth of July, swimming pools, shorts and tank tops, not having a cold car, going to the beach, early morning sunshine, pink lemonade, green plants, road trips, long holiday weekends, blowing bubbles, barbeques, staying up late, going to Disneyland, tan lines, ice cream, and fresh fruit.11. Do you use soap or body wash in the shower? I use body wash. We currently have Dove Cucumber/Green Tea and Philosophy Melon Daquiri (for date night-- hubba hubba).
12. What scents do you enjoy in the bath? In the bathroom is a black cherry candle. Yummy!!!
13. What is your favorite dishcloth pattern? All of our cloths have hearts on them. So I don't want anything with hearts. Maybe a pretty Knit/Purl design with a few increases and decreases. But really, anything without hearts.
14. What sort of treats do you enjoy? Sweet or Salty? I like sweet and sour snacks. Butter cookies, sour patch kids, spree, sour spree, licorice, honey roasted peanuts (that would be a salty), peanut butter cookies, white wine, lemonheads, you know snack stuff.
15. Imagine today is one of the hottest days of the year - what do you do to keep cool? Or are you one of those folks who loves the hot weather? See What is your favorite thing about summer?.
16. What sorts of hobbies do you enjoy besides knitting or crocheting? I'm trying to read more. That's a good hobby, right? I also like to blog, play video games, get steps on my pedometer.
17. Do you collect anything (besides yarn!) Jokes. I tried to collect things. Coffee mugs -- I don't really drink coffee. Post cards -- I don't go that many places. Snow globes -- they replaced post cards because they are so much cooler. I like to collect them for my daughter. But really, whenever I hear a good joke, I like to write it down so that I can remember it.
18. Are you on Ravelry? If so, share your ID! Hell yeah I Ravel. freerangechick
19. Do you have any allergies? I'm allergic to falling off of buildings, people I don't like, and gynocologist. Okay, really. I'm allergic to grass and most types of trees. So, don't give me an olive branch. I mean a real one, not metaphorically.
20. Do you have any pets? I have a hamster. Her name is Molly. She smells.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Dishcloth Summer Swap
I joined a dishcloth swap. I'm pretty excited about it. Should be cool and all. It's a summer theme and has a bunch of rules, which I love. Means I should get something as nice as I gave. Either way I have to post my questionaire on the blog, so here it is. And hey, you might learn something about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment