It started in the morning when I was making lunch. I've been working on the Daphne Purse at lunch so I can finish it before this Saturday. To save time, I made myself a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich to take with me. I like the crunchy PB and Haley likes the creamy, so we have both. I made the fatal mistake of making my sandwich first. When I went to spread Haley's creamy PB, there was a nut on the knife. I get a regular sandwich, crust and all, while Haley enjoys her circle sandwich made with on of those sandwich press things. I'm amazed that he first bite she took out of a circular sandwich, was the bite with the nut. She wouldn't eat it. When I picked her up she complained about the nut.
Like any good mom, I opened the sandwich up, showed her there were no more nuts and made her eat it as a afternoon snack.
Today, I asked her what she wanted for a snack.
"A sandwich, with NO NUTS!!"
Come on Haley, give a Mom a break.
2 comments:
Hilarious! Imagine that! A peanut butter sandwich with a wayward PEANUT!
This is so awesome. I'll be telling Patrick this story when he gets home.
I'm glad you proved to her that you could make a sandwich to her liking. I hope she didn't pout too much when you made her eat it. ;)
I love the photo, too.
Post a Comment