I lost my camera inside of the beach bag, which sits in the back of my car. I never look in there and I didn't remember using it at the beach, even when I decided to look in the bag. So, I have some pictures that still need to be taken to show stuff off. I've been getting some knitting done. Though it has been a little spread out between projects. There is a FO hybernating project, progress in another and three new cast ons. I need to get some photos taken.
Here are the actual stitchmarkers. My sister's family stayed with a us for a quick overnight. They were vacationing at Disneyland and getting ready to drive home to the SF Bay area. She made these for me though. To give you an idea of the size, those are size 8 needles. They are modeled on what little knitting I did get done this weekend. The white is a basketweave scarf. The green is my lace-edged cuddle blanket (hybernating). I got about six feet done on the lace edge. I have about another four feet to make and then I can sew it all together.What I need to do though is cast on two teddy bears for a baby shower in 11 days for my twin neice and nephew. So much work. I guess before all that, I had better get some pictures taken though.
2 comments:
Gorgeous photo! It makes the stitchmarkers look really good. You composed the photo beautifully.
I love the color of the blanket, too.
You got all that knitting done, even though we took up half your weekend? Wow.
What pattern are you using for the bears?
Love the stitch markers.
Fun weekend =0)
Post a Comment