Monday, May 12, 2008

Simply Lovely Lace Socks II

Haley and I now have matching socks. She thought this was the greatest thing. We immediately had to play on the grass and get pictures of our feet. Sadly, the grass was muddy. Now a brand new, hardly worn pair of socks is in dire need of a hand washing. Haley found humor in that the mud made the green yarn turn brown. No honey, that's just mud.
Pattern: Simply Lovely Lace Socks by Karen Baumer
From: Interweave Knits, Spring 2006
Yarn: ToFutsies in Off on the Right Foot
I have a ton of this yarn left over. So, I made a cute little skein out of it. It will now sit on a shelf looking all decorative until Haley outgrows her current socks and needs a new pair.

4 comments:

km said...

Those are so cute. I should look at my left over sock yarn and see if I have enough to make socks for my 3. She would love them. I'm sure Haley is thrilled.

Victory said...

Super cute! I love it!

Shawna said...

aw...matching socks! cute:o)

Anonymous said...

That is a super adorable mother daugther picture. Matching socks is much easier than matching dresses.
I can't knit socks.