Day 10 I knit ten pieces, which was good because Day 9 I only knit six.
Day 9 only had six pieces because it was wine night with the neighbor, I mean we had a spaghetti play date with the girl across the street.
Day 8 I knit six and a half pieces. It was weekly clean the house day, which was extra messy and we had a play date at our house. I didn't get to knit until after dinner. It was late and I was falling asleep. Even the horror flick I was watching wouldn't keep me up. I did knit the bodies which are the largest pieces.
That puts me two pieces behind, which is okay because the last day would of been six pieces. Sixteen pieces left, eight arms and eight legs.
Here's what I have, only doubled. Front and back for the ears, left and right of heads, gussets, left and right of the bodies and paws for the feet. Today I should work on cleaning the garage and we have a party to go to. But I think I'll get my knitting done, I hope it goes fast.
1 comment:
You are amazing! Keep it up, and they'll be perfect!
Post a Comment