Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Elliott

Since being pregnant, I've really enjoyed the little comedies in life. It's just nice to have a pick me up here and there. Hence the I Can Has Cheezeburger posts. This morning I saw this.

Elliott is my knitting buddy's 7week old son. Mom is also the daughter of the doctor that I work for. Checking her blog this morning I saw a video was up and called everyone over, cause "there's a video!!!" This is what we saw.

Elliott's Video

I'm just going to post the link, but you gotta check it out.

1 comment:

Senora Fuerte said...

Thanks for the shout out! It's the now 8 week old baby that's kept me from commenting before now... It is very strange the way a little vomit can make you fall a little more in love with your kid each time you see it, even when you are seeing it on a computer screen.