We headed over to a friend's house. He lived closer than we do. The boys sat around and played poker. Our hostess took a nap because she worked in the morning. I took full advantage of this time to work on the Baby February Sweater. I actually got most of it done. Only the sleeves are left and I have to wait to knit on those until I borrow some size 8 double points.
It turns out that as I sat there peacefully knitting, I was being watched. There was someone plotting to do something to my yarn. I finally tossed my project into my purse and threw it on the couch. Within seconds, my stalker pounced. Quite literally, he pounced.
Meet Marley. Well, not the dog, but the cat.
"Finally, she walked away from that yummy smelling wool."
"Needles... in... the... way."
"Just need to grab it here and..."
"I got it! I got it!"Needless to say, Marley was given a length of yarn before I left. For being an anti-social cat, he sure did like me once I gave him that yarn.
And just for fun, here is a picture of the two of us, cause my man is lookin pretty hot. Of course, the one picture of me, my belly can't be seen because of the table. That and black is so slimming ;-)
2 comments:
Is your project in silky malabrigo?
What a cute couple and you look terrific cant tell your even pregnant I have a cat and she often tries to snag my yarn:)(((((Hugging You)))) Darcy
OH you guys look adorable! :)
Post a Comment