Here are the new progress pictures. I tried to duplicate the last picture as best I could to show the growth most accurately. (Here's the 20 weeks pics) My SIL's idea. Same clothes, same spot, etc... A little bit bigger. The belly is getting in the way of the ribs. This makes slouching more difficult. So, I have to sit up straight. Which is great for making one's bobbies look bigger, but makes your torso longer, hence one's belly look smaller. Good posture is always good in the the end though, right?
The downward view picture was more difficult to duplicate. I tried to get my feet in the same place as last time (I wish I had thought of this before cause I would of put tape on the floor or something.) So feet are in the same place, then I had to figure out the right angle of the camera. I think I figured it out using the bench in front of me and the toilet. So, just the little tips of my toes are sticking out. Then we can watch the progress using the tiles in the floor. In other news, I'm finishing up this post at my BIL's birthday party. My SIL has a MacBook. It's pretty cool. Once I figured out how to open Firefox. When Apple first released the new MacBooks, my husband wanted one, but we didn't have an excuse to spend the money. We are just waiting for my laptop to crash. It's a 2001 Dell and seems to be lasting forever.
Well, I finally got the party guest to talk about something other then church, they are all my BIL's church friends. Let's just say thank you JJ Abrams for releasing Star Trek this weekend. (Which I HAVE to see and haven't been able to yet). I'm going to actually join in on the conversation, so I'll see you all around.
1 comment:
You look great! Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Post a Comment