So, my little blog pinger is back. That bastard.
As a result I need to ask all of you a question.
Is it worth my getting annoyed with this guy and leave my comments on moderation so that none of you have to be annoyed with him, or should I switch my comments to needing OpenID. This means that you will have to have sign into a Google, Live Journal, WordPress, TypePad, or AIM account in order to leave a comment.
Now before you say something about word verification, I had that in the beginning and it didn't work. That is why I am certain it is a person leaving comments and punching in the verification. I switched to moderation, cause there is no sense in having both, to keep you from having to sort through the ads when trying to see what others wrote.
So, I guess what I am wondering, is how many of you would not be able to comment if you had to sign in first?
9 comments:
I'm already signed into Google/Blogger automatically anyway, so it wouldn't make a difference to me, fwiw.
I think you should moderate I will still leave comments.Hugs Darcy
I know I don't really comment much (okay, at all), but I'd have no problem signing in and doing word verification (several of my friends' blogs have people do both and it's never been a problem).
Whatever...as long as my google works then I'm fine. Some friends with different blogs are harder to comment on...but whatever yo do is fine with me.
whatever makes it easier for you, I will be able to comment either way, so it shouldn't be a problem for me :)
I'd be fine commenting with a sign in first at another blog format.
Moderation sounds good. I don't love having to type in the verifications myself but it usually doesn't stop me from commenting unless I'm feeling very lazy that day.
That is crazy! I've heard of that happening but haven't had it happen to me. I don't mind signing in at all. I would still leave a comment :)
I'm already signed in when I comment. No worries. Do what's satisfying for YOU.
Post a Comment