As many of you know, I'm in a Ravelry Game called BattleStar Galactica: FPB. (plug) We have been given a challenge that encourages us to check the project pages of other players. I also like to check out the groups. I came across a local group from Westwood (plug).
Turns out, they came to our WWKiP Day. I had assumed that they were all from the South Bay Group (plug). I guess I should of been a better hostess and talked to more of the people that came. We'll blame it on the pregnancy, I'll do better next year.
So, I wanted to say thanks to the Westwood SnB for knitting with us. Hope to see you again next year!
As for the plugs. If you are local to the areas, join the groups. Never know what fun you can have. Don't forget to check out our group. (plug)
1 comment:
Your so funny;)Hugs Darcy
Post a Comment