My stomach doesn't exist anymore. There is no room for food and the heartburn is none stop. I've started buying Tums by the Costco pack. Chicklet has found a great spot to kick me in the groin. Makes me jump up suddenly. (Sorry if that's graphic, but pregnancy is nasty). I'm not really sure what is going on under my ribs. There is no slouching allowed because my ribs dig into me. So, really, how can I still have 10 weeks of getting bigger?
Here are the pictures. And for comparision 20 Weeks and 25 Weeks.
From the side. At my last check up I was 28 weeks. I measured 27cm, right on track. I've gained half of what they want me to, right on track. I've grown 9inches around my waist. They don't measure this at the doctor's office. I told my Dr. that my online preggo group all measured our waist. No matter where we started, everyone had gained 9-11 inches. My Dr. got a bit of a chuckle out of that. She must of been picturing preggos measuring their waist and posting about it.
From the top. I feel like I am really starting to stick out there. Can no longer touch or see my toes and it takes work to tie my shoes in the morning. Taking a knee is a lot easier than bending over, but then I have to get up again. Oh, and the DH may get moved onto dishes duty, cause my arms are barely reaching across the sink without digging my belly into the counter.I've got lots of knitting to blog about and an update on Chiquita from the weekend. So, I'll see you around. I need to go find my Tums right now.
3 comments:
"lots of knitting to blog about and an update on Chiquita from the weekend. So, I'll see you around. I need to go find my Tums right now."
Cant wait to see what a nesting momma is knitting;)I know heartburn is a terrible problem when pregnant I use to guzzle the bottles of heart burn medicine.Hugs Darcy
You're belly so cute! Good luck with the remainder of the "getting bigger." Not too much longer now!!!
I know what you mean about this getting uncomfortable business. And I had my first Braxton Hicks and ugh! Did not want!
Your tummy looks so cute though!
I have been using Pepcid Complete as recommended by my dr and it helps a little...
Post a Comment