This weekend we were busy bodies. BG and I send out some Pick Me Up cards. I have tons of little cards that I pick up from Michaels for a $1 a pack. Then we write to someone telling them how awesome they are. BG is hoping to get some replies in the mail. She just likes getting mail.
I bet you wish you were getting this one asking if you want to go to the beach?
Then it was time to get pulled around in the wagon. There is nothing like getting pulled around in a wagon, especially when you talk Daddy into doing the pulling.
We did make it to the beach for dinner and a family picture.
MommyGroupsI've been busy with the mommy groups. I met up twice with the Red Group last week. The first was a knitting relax and play at my house. Only one girl could make it. It was so nice. She's a beginner and really wants to make something for her little guy due in two weeks. I got her started on some Saartje's Bootees. It was so nice to have the one-on-one teaching time. I'm heading out to her house today to finish up the first bootee, then she's on her own for the second. Or until I see her again. We really are hoping to get these done before the baby comes.
I got to walk the lagoon with the Red Group, also. We had some new members. I love meeting the new members and seeing what they are looking for in the group. So far walks are REALLY popular. There seems to be some success with parks for the babies that are already here and coffee shops for the babies that aren't. We've been the only baby with all the pregnant mommies a few times. Boy am I glad that I have a great birthing story --here the word great meaning "not scary" or "encouraging"-- to tell.
3 comments:
Cute cards! Sounds like you're having a good time with the groups. I'd love to have a human walking partner as I get odd looks talking to my dog while walking. The group sounds fun.
Oooh...I would love to be pulled around in a wagon again! Ours was one of those red metal Radio Flyers that was left out in the rain one too many times--we got covered in rust every time we played with it! LOL
Our 3 are too big for the wagon now. Well, we could fit one. Those were fun day.
Love the family photo!
Post a Comment