Wednesday, May 12, 2010

From LG

Hey everybody, LG here.

I just want to make sure that all of you know that I'm not trying to steal Sissy's chair.  I read the comments, both here and on Facebook.  I was just trying to be like my big sissy and read my books in her chair.  Like today, we sat in the chair together and she read lots of books to me.  It was fun.
Last week I turned 9 months.  Mom celebrated by putting me in a tutu.  It's Sissy's, but she said I could have it because I looked like a dinosaur in it.  I'm not trying to steal it, she can have the tutu back if she wants it.  She just thought I was a cute porcupine dinosaur in it.

I don't really like it.  The skirt gets in the way of playing blocks, eating cherrios and, well...  It makes my butt look huge.  Like a huge dinosaur butt.
In conclusion, I am not trying to steal Sissy's stuff.  Not that I wouldn't want to steal her stuff.  She has cool stuff.  That's because she's a pretty cool Sissy.
I think that she is the prettiest sister that a girl could ask for.  She reads me books in her chair, sings me songs and plays with me even when we are suppose to be settling down.  I want to be just like her some day.

Oh, and our favorite game... Peek-a-Boo.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that tutu! Fashion is totally worth it getting in the way a little.

Senora Fuerte said...

Beautiful girls! I miss them!!

Anonymous said...

How sweet and cute. I miss those days.

km said...

LG has a rocking big sis. How could she not want to grow up to be just like her. LOVE this post.