There are also perks to being friends with my husband. For example, if you are having a baby. My husband will get online and pick out really funny onesies for you little guy. Then I will knit a matching hat for him. I kinda like the boobs shirt, but the gray is my favorite.
Pattern: Rib-Brim Baby Hat
By: The Right-Side of my Brain
Yarn: Some Mystery Alpaca that was given to me because it matches the PUNK shirt.
There are also perks to working in a dental office. A lot of perks actually. I also have a fresh toothbrush every three months, other offices send us food to "Thank us for the referrals," I never worry about getting a toothache because I have the doctor's home phone number, and there is alway floss near by when you need it. The perk I am loving today is the boxes. We get lots of boxes in various sizes and shapes. I think my favorite is the toothbrush box. It is the most perfect sized box and so far anything I have put in it fits just right. Plus the top is a flip lid. This box is perfect for shipping stuff. Just wrap it in some brown packaging paper and let the Sharpies handle the rest. Inside this particular box is my Dishcloth Swap gift. It's off and should be arriving tomorrow, which also happens to be Heidi Jo's birthday.
Perks of being my swap pal? Someone is getting a really cool gift!
2 comments:
I can't wait to see what's inside the box. I still have to package mine up.
I Love the onsies. How cute are those, and Skye picked those out. How funny.
Post a Comment