Wednesday, June 4, 2008

T - Minus 3.. Teddy Z, Found!!!

Kidnapped Bear Found
By Krissy O.
Free Range Press
Updated: June 4th, 2008 10:32 am

Kidnapped bear has been found by local authorities.

Teddy Z.'s disappearance launched an massive search into the neighboring communities.
Teddy Z. was found on a highway running along side the local Amish community. It is uncertain where Teddy Z. was held captive.

The bear told authorities that he had been kidnapped and left tied up in a barn.

Officer Alligator is releasing few details as investigators worked to piece the story together.
It appears as if Teddy Z. was left unattended in a barn. During the night, he was able to free himself and escape from the property. He then spent most of the night wandering the countryside looking for a road.

The investigation is difficult as the Amish are friendly but tend to mind their own business. It's a rural community with a single main street and homes are spread through out the farmland. Children play freely and doors are often left open.

"I just really want to be with my sister, " Teddy Z. announced in a press conference. Teddy A. was attacked earlier this week by a dog. When the suspect escaped police custody, it was discovered that Teddy Z. had been kidnapped. The two incidences are believed to be connected.

3 comments:

Good Yarns said...

OK, I leave the bloggosphere for a day or two, and you write the cutest and most funny posts ever!

You are definitely having too much fun, but I am so glad, because now I am too, just reading your posts.

Shawna said...

so, teddy held a press conference?;o) very cute! the bear looks antique and well loved:o)

Victory said...

I saw the picture & chuckled inside my head (great picture!). By the word "Amish," I was laughing out loud.

Beautiful bears, and I've really enjoyed their adventures. You're awesome!