As a part of the Dishcloth Swap there are weekly questions to help the maker of my cloth to get to know me and what I would like a little bit better.
Topic #1 What are my favorite patterns?
I suppose I like pretty stitch repeats. YO's are always cool, makes it a little lacey. I've only ever made the Dishcloths from the Heart. They were the first patterns that I made when I learned to knit and I'm not sure I will ever make them again. There are about 16 of them floating around my relatives' houses.
I did go through and queue a tons of designs (sorry to all of my Ravelry friends). I plan on making a bunch of butterflies with some of the bright colors of cotton that I picked up. I think that it would be fun to make cloths out of sock designs. Monkey cloths, Jaywalker cloths. That would be funny.
Topic #2 How do you know when summer has "arrived"?
I would have to say when it gets crowded. Living so close to the beach the high stays within 25 degrees of itself all year long. Inland, it can get really hot. So, everyone comes to the beach to cool off. The parking gets worst, waits at our favorites restaurants get longer, and there are more cars on the road.
I also end up throwing the swim bag in the back of my car permanently. I didn't enjoy being the mommy that forgot all the swim stuff when we visited Grandma and her pool.
I hope that helps a little swap partner.
No comments:
Post a Comment