By Krissy O.
Free Range Press
Updated: June 5th, 2008 7:54 pm

Early this afternoon, police raided an Amish farmhouse after following suspect in dog attack.
A plain clothes officer spotted the suspect in the Teddy A. mauling and Teddy Z. kidnapping. Scottie T. Dog was leaving a grocery store and then drove to the local Amish community.
Instead of arresting Scottie, police decided to follow him in hopes of finding the accomplice that assisted in his escape from police custody.
Scottie lead them to the home of Emma the Amish Doll. There was a large white wash barn on the property. Police suspected that this was the barn Teddy Z. was held captive.
Scottie and Emma the Amish Doll were having tea in the yard behind the house. Police found a handcuff key in Emma's possession. It is believed that this is the key used to help Scottie escape from police custody earlier this week.
Both suspects are being interrogated for a motive in the Teddy Bear Case.
Teddy A. was victim to a dog attack Monday of this week. She has been moved out of the ICU and is expected to go home soon. Her brother was kidnapped and held for ransom, but able to escape. He was found yesterday morning wondering a highway 5 miles from the Amish farm.
3 comments:
Will the gift recipient appreciate the story? You should totally print this for the twins' mama. And then...see about writing the children's books. I think you've got something.
I see you've got the dishcloth button up. I'm excited about getting matches for this swap.
Oh, that is too funny! I love these photos the past few days. lol
I'm spellbound to see how this ends!
Post a Comment