Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Holy Freakin Crap

Louisa Harding commented on my Daphne Purse today on Ravelry. The Louisa Harding!!! The designer of the yarn and the bag, commented on my purse. She likes my color choices.

What can I possible say back other than thank you and I love your stuff?

I'm flabbergasted right now.

Oh yeah, and she only commented on my purse. I check all of the other bags. Louisa Harding commented on MY purse.

I feel like I just saw Brad Pitt and he said I was cute.

Okay, I just had to share.

5 comments:

km said...

Only another knitter/raveler would understand that...so I totally get why you had to share. I would feel like squeeling like a 12 yr. old girl. And fainting all at the same time. It was an amazing purse. But, I'm sure you didn't get those kind of comments at the Birthday party?

Anonymous said...

Congrats. It's nice to get a pat ont he big from the big wigs of our world. Your purse is a classic.

Victory said...

Okay, not only does she think your purse is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, but she reads your blog. Louisa Harding reads your blog! Doesn't that make you feel like a knitting celebrity?

You could totally be a knitting celebrity.

Senora Fuerte said...

You're a Celebriknitty!

Vanessa said...

I think you can safely say that you can die happy now.