Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jaywalkers

I finally have an Fo to show you. These were finished up just before the Ravelympics started. I had a little trouble getting these started. First they were too big, changed needles and stitches. Then they were too tight. Finally cast on a good fit, but I couldn't make them too tall or I would of had trouble getting them on. I found it's not a very stretchy sock.
Pattern: Jaywalkers
From: Grumperina
Yarn: FlyDesigns Monarh in Raspberry Latte

But the striping looks so cool.

I'm just bummed that it is too hot to wear socks right now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your stripes came out amazingly well! I have yet to brave this pattern. Great job.

km said...

These look great. Soon...it will be sock weather. And you'll have cozy feet.

Anonymous said...

Cooler weather isn't too far away.

I love so socks - the striping is great!

Anonymous said...

These are really pretty! Great job!!