Are you signed up for the Ravelympics? I've been training. See here it is. I had to figure out what stripe combination I wanted.
With the pink, white and blue, I'll be making Victorian Fingerless Mittens in the Mitten Medley. This has been my plan for about three months now. Yeah, I signed up a long time ago. I started reading through the pattern at the beginning of the week and I realized that it uses size 3 and size 6 needles. With worsted weight I may finish this project before I even begin.
So, I signed up for a second event. I signed up for the Shawl Relay and am going to make a Swallowtail Shawl. I figured that this will be a challenge because I've never made a shawl or worked with lace-weight.
I'm excited about the Ravelympics and can't wait to follow all the knitting action of those of you that are participating.
With the pink, white and blue, I'll be making Victorian Fingerless Mittens in the Mitten Medley. This has been my plan for about three months now. Yeah, I signed up a long time ago. I started reading through the pattern at the beginning of the week and I realized that it uses size 3 and size 6 needles. With worsted weight I may finish this project before I even begin.So, I signed up for a second event. I signed up for the Shawl Relay and am going to make a Swallowtail Shawl. I figured that this will be a challenge because I've never made a shawl or worked with lace-weight.
I'm excited about the Ravelympics and can't wait to follow all the knitting action of those of you that are participating.
2 comments:
on your mark...get set...KNIT. Enjoy the Ravelympics.
good luck:o)
Post a Comment