I did over half of it in the first weekend alone. Lace is so much fun I can't put it down. Once I got to the Lily of the Valley Border aka. 200 stitches, my progress got a lot slower. That is a lot of laceweight.


Pattern: Swallowtail Shawl by Evelyn A Clark
From: Interweave Knits, Fall 2006 (I got it during the limited time free download)
Yarn: Malabrigo Lace in Cuarenta

Yarn: Malabrigo Lace in Cuarenta

In other news...
We have a little knitting group here in Manhattan Beach. I didn't start the group, but it's founder quickly abandoned it shortly after starting the group. I adopted it right away and made a few changes (no mandatory knits projects, traveling meet-ups) . We meet once a month and share our knits, chit chat, or just shop for yarn. It's small, there are four of us that meet regularly, but we still have a lot of fun together.
I finally got a group set up on Ravelry. I'd love it if any of you joined us. We are the Manhattan Beach Knotty Knitters. Okay, I'm done advertising.
We have a little knitting group here in Manhattan Beach. I didn't start the group, but it's founder quickly abandoned it shortly after starting the group. I adopted it right away and made a few changes (no mandatory knits projects, traveling meet-ups) . We meet once a month and share our knits, chit chat, or just shop for yarn. It's small, there are four of us that meet regularly, but we still have a lot of fun together.
I finally got a group set up on Ravelry. I'd love it if any of you joined us. We are the Manhattan Beach Knotty Knitters. Okay, I'm done advertising.
6 comments:
congrats on finishing your shawl:o) all that purling! i have yet to finish one of the projects that i set out to:o/
The Swallowtail looks great. When I'm back in a positive cash flow, I'd love to meet your little knitting group. I really need to do the things I want to do in life instead of just keeping up with the urgent.
Very pretty on you!
Your shawl came out beautifully! Great job.
Your knitting is so lovely:)Hugs Darcy
Krissy:
This is beautiful! It has all of the colors that I love (as you know), and it is so very delicate and 'lacey'!
Love, Mel
Post a Comment