Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Weekend Round-up

My Saturday started with this little guy. Meet Chase, my husband's best friend's baby. He was born Friday. It looks like his hand knit beanie is going to fit great and now I'm wanting to make baby socks. Maybe for Christmas.Then it was off to California Adventures with the family. What I found funny was actually in the vineyards.I wonder how much the kitty had to pay to get in? Sorry the picture is bad. I had to stand up on top of things and the plant wouldn't get out of the way.Everything was wrapped up with the circus on Sunday. I'm so ready for the family to just stay at home for a month and do nothing. Is that going to happen? Heck no. I have my dad and sister coming into town tomorrow and Ravelympics starts on Friday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That whale on the merry-go-round is so cute!

Live, Laugh, and Love :) xoxo said...

You tell Haley, I love her quote, a teacher is a great profession. What a girl, "so I can boss everyone around", I can think of a million and one other things she could do besides be a teacher so she can be the boss.LOL You go Haley....And tell Tina and Brandon I say congrats, Chase is so cute........Looks like you guys had a busy and fun weekend.

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Wow what fun I love carousels:)Hugs Darcy
p.s. there is a drawing on my blog you might be interested in;)