I voted, and then I tattled on some people that were giving out stickers and telling people how to vote. They were less then 75 ft. from the polling area. Heck, they were less then 15 ft. from the polling area. And they were rude. I so tattled on them and it was fun.One of my favorite things about voting? I'm registered absentee, but I never mail it in. So when I turn in my ballot, I don't have to stand in line. Seriously people, you should do this. It makes voting fun.
The thing I like the least about voting? Trying to understand the giant pamphlet that tells me what all the Props really do. But it is worth it to actually know what you are voting for.
I hope your guy wins! And get out the vote.
3 comments:
We switched to absentee voting and I love it! I love sitting in the comfort of my own home and being able to look up all the pros/cons of all the propositions and candidates and discussing with my hubby and kids how to vote. I will always vote this way now!
Yup. Just glad to be done with it all. I voted early and pretty much avoided the whole thing afterwards. Now, on to much more interesting things: those socks look tee-riff! I really like how the cables just go on the sides. You are one talented chick!
Thanks Desi. It was fun to make those socks. I seem to find myself finding cabled sock patterns lately.
Post a Comment