Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Goodbye California

California is going to fall off into the ocean and it is not because I have posted three times in one day.

We just had another earthquake. I think that it will be technically classified as an aftershock. But initial reports puts it at a 4.1 magnitude. That's a pretty big aftershock, we have regular earthquakes smaller than that. It is practically in the same spot, so still an aftershock.

This time I was at work and there are lots and lots of doorways. So, the Dr, hygienist and I hung out in the hall and looked bug-eyed at each other for a few minutes before getting back to work.

Chiquita is going to kill me though. I promised her that we weren't going to have another earthquake for a while.

Oh, and I'm still not moving to Idaho.

5 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

You made me laugh about not wanting to live in Idaho after I spent 29 years there until we moved to California 2.5 years ago.rofl Hugs Darcy

km said...

I didn't even feel the 2nd one. We were at the park...probably too much running around. I didn't even know about it until I read it here.

Senora Fuerte said...

This is one reason not to have low furniture... nothing to get under at my house except the glass desk.

Sara and AJ said...

oh come on, Idaho is really not that bad!!! where you gonna move?? Nevada? Utah?? :) glad everyone is ok. I remember the 89 quake, living in Dixon.

km said...

I just gave you an imagination award. I want to know what inspires you...why you love handmade gifts.