Here's a little more from Idaho. These are three animals that I made for my BFF and her kids. It's one of the first patterns that I made that had a shape that wasn't square. When I started making them I bought a ton of eyelash type yarns to make some for everyone. In the end there are only five that were made and I'll probably never make this pattern again (the other two-link link).
I had mailed these off before the days of blogs and Ravelry, so they never got a photo shoot. BFF sent me pictures of two of them and those have been on Ravelry. Here they are all threee together and rephotographed to match.
I had mailed these off before the days of blogs and Ravelry, so they never got a photo shoot. BFF sent me pictures of two of them and those have been on Ravelry. Here they are all threee together and rephotographed to match.BFF's Kitty. That's why she has whiskers. She is also the only one that still has her ribbon. She has a little tail in the back that you can't see.
ValleyGirl's Rabbit. Floppy ears and a rabbit poof for a tail. ValleyGirl couldn't decide on a favorite color, so I actually for a yarn the had all of her chooses; pink, purple and yellow.
Finally, Tank's Bear. Loved this one. The color variegation is a really cool lemon, almost lime. 
Source: Knitter's Stash by Barbara Bolton (Rav link)
ValleyGirl's Rabbit. Floppy ears and a rabbit poof for a tail. ValleyGirl couldn't decide on a favorite color, so I actually for a yarn the had all of her chooses; pink, purple and yellow.
Finally, Tank's Bear. Loved this one. The color variegation is a really cool lemon, almost lime. 
Pattern: Magic Friends
Yarn:
Kitty- Unknown purchased at Michaels
Rabbit- Unknown purchased at Michaels
Bear- Crystal Palace Splash Solid in Yellow
1 comment:
Very cute:)Hugs Darcy
Post a Comment