So, here I am at 35 Weeks and very uncomfortable. I've... what's the word... Popped Out. I've been feeling great up until the last week. I still feel very healthy, but things are starting to hurt. Some of them painfully. All the typical pregnancy things like heartburn and Sciatic nerves. The muscles on the top of my tummy have decided that they don't want to work anymore and get very sore holding up the belly's weight. Here are the comparison posts: 30 Weeks, 25 Weeks and 20 Weeks.
I have no idea how close to accurate the belly down picture is compared to the others. It's hard to keep my balance when taking this picture and I don't think it's lined up just right. But being huge is the proper mental perspective. I completely cannot see under my belly no matter what position I try to bend over in. Who knows what food drops and gets stuck on my shirt past the belly button point?I'm thinking the next update will be early, 38 weeks. Hopefully at 40 weeks I'll have better pictures to show you than me in the bathroom.
1 comment:
Holy cow your huge!! j/k still so cute though :) can't wait to see the after pictures, not of your belly but what's inside your belly :) Love ya!
Post a Comment