I did chit chat with another mom for part of the walk. She looked familiar, but in the mommy groups I can't remember where I met which one. Turns out she goes to the Lapsit Storytime at the library that I go to. I swear LG still loves this the best, but it's only 20 minutes once a week.
I guess what I am saying that I don't want you to think that the Blue Group is horrible and I should stop hanging out with them. I think that we just got off on the wrong foot with the "new" mom rule.
Kidlets
It's official, LG is teething. I know this by the tooth in her mouth. Let's see if we can get a picture if it.
Whew, that was close. We almost lost the camera.
Oops, did lose the camera there.
Chicklet's First Tooth 2-23-10
A little help from the big sister and we got it. It's that blurry little white thing on her gums. We are still waiting for the second tooth to appear. I can see it, it just hasn't cut through the gum yet. It is taking it's time and as a result LG doesn't want to take a nap. Yesterday she slept for an hour combined and that included the stroller time going to pick up BG from school. No rest for the mommy -- or blogging.LG is also super squirmy when I am holding her. This is so odd to me since she has figured out the death grip every time I try to put her down.
2 comments:
Poor thing with the tooth. No wonder she's a little fussy! Looks like a good tooth though. :-) And sometimes you just don't mesh well with people. No ones fault, just doesn't work out. Your red group sounds great though so at least you have someone!
OK, I don't have kids and I've never even heard of these types of mother groups that you talk about, but something about them FASCINATES me! Maybe because I'm able to look at them from the outside, but I find the whole social mechanization quite interesting. So...thanks! :)
P.S. I've found that underneath the veneer of adulthood, everything is still pretty much like high school. ;-)
Post a Comment