By Krissy
Free Range Press
Updated: June 3, 2008 10:36 am

Law enforcement officers found a dog attack suspect hiding under a bed. He was then charged with trying to eat a knit teddy bear.
Basketball star, Scottie T. Dog, was identified while police were reviewing crime scene photos. They were checking to see if the perpetrator would return to the scene.
Officer Alligator says, "We knew it was him, he still had stuffing hanging on his lip."
Scottie is going to be secured and locked up in the town animal pound. Then authorities can figure out if he has had his recent shots.
Teddy A. was playing hopscotch when she was brutally attacked. After several surgeries, she is in intensive care and listed as stable, according to a hospital spokesperson.
Scottie has no criminal record and a motive is still unknown. He was once a upstanding citizen to the community and well loved by children everywhere. We won the NCAA championship three years running for Stuffington University.
Dangerous Dog Escapes
By Krissy
Free Range Press
Updated: June 3, 2008 2:36 pm

Police are looking for basketball star suspected in dog attack who was able to remove his handcuffs, open a patrol car door, and escape from custody shortly after being arrested.
According to Officer Alligator, Scottie had been placed in the patrol car. When Officer Alligator returned to his vehicle, the suspect was missing. The door had been opened from the outside and the handcuffs removed with a key.
Officers flooded the area and began checking numerous known places that Scottie would frequent.
There is a current investigation for an accomplice.
A note was found left on the back seat. "Bring 1200 yards of cashmere or the other bear gets it."
Officer Alligator immediately went to the residence of the Twin Bears and discovered the Teddy Z. has been bearnapped.
"We also cannot discount the possibility that the incident was perpetrated by Scottie or any other kidnap-for-ransom group," he added.
I am having way too much fun with this.
3 comments:
I bet you tell your daughter the best stories too. I leave that to M as I'm not as creative that was as he is. I just listen to the kids ROTFL. And they're supposed to be winding down to go to sleep.
Dude.
I would so love to have your funess, is that even a word?? You are having fun and that is all that matters. I love the plot and the story line, it's captivating, can't wait to see what happens in the end?
Post a Comment